Monday, July 7, 2014

Night Eight - Tier

Tier: Ah, Rif!
    -Are you doing all right, Rif?

Rif: Huh, what do you mean?

Tier: Because didn’t those guys put you through something horrible?! You weren’t injured or anything, were you?

Rif: Ah, no… I’m just fine. Physically, anyway.

Tier: Wait, what?! What do you mean by that?!

Rif: Um… well, you remember that creep in drag? He gave me a hug… that turned into a stranglehold… ahh, just thinking about it makes me wanna keel over…

Tier: Wait wait wait, who? Oh, wait, I get it! The man… no wait… woman…
    -Whatever, he’s a man! He hurt my Rif, didn’t he…

Rif: Quit talking like that!

Tier: Poor Rif… but you can rest easy now… I’m here now…
    -I won’t do anything to make you hate me…

Rif: I wonder if I should be glad or not…

Tier: It’s okay, Rif, you don’t have to hold back… here, you can cry.
    -Just lay your head on my chest…

Rif: (blushing) Uh, no thanks, Tier, but I appreciate the thought.

Tier: Wow, Rif, you’re really resilient, huh?

Rif: I wonder about that…

No comments:

Post a Comment